Flatulent cows blow up their shed

One cow was treated for burns


Methane gas from 90 flatulent cows exploded in a German farm shed on Monday, damaging the roof and injuring one of the animals, police said.

High levels of the gas had built up in the structure in the central German town of Rasdorf, then “a static electric charge caused the gas to explode with flashes of flames,” the force said in a statement.

One cow was treated for burns, a police spokesman added.

Flatulence Tax - graphic BBC

NZ Flatulence Tax – graphic BBC

Tags: , ,

%d bloggers like this: